|How Can You Get Involved?|
Right Moves for Youth is always looking for volunteers and support. Please see our list below:
1) Volunteer to assist in running a Right Moves for Youth group at a school. Working with a group of students would mean committing to at least one hour a week of volunteer time and working closely with the Right Moves for Youth staff. In order to volunteer in this capacity, you would need to complete a background check. Please see the Volunteer page on this site and complete the form.
2) Volunteer to be on the Resource Guide. Volunteering at this level would be a minimal time commitment on the part of the volunteer. We would add your name and contact information to our guide and then if contacted, and you were available, you could come out and share with our students about your career and experiences. In order to volunteer, please complete the Volunteer form on this site.
3) Volunteer to assist with Special Events. We have several events that we could use some help with: The Red Hot Turkey Bash, The Twilight 5K, March Madness and our Year-End Celebration. Please contact our office if you are interested in helping with a special event.
4) Donate school supplies for our students. We are always in need of school supplies, ie. pens, pencils, notebook paper, calculators, backpacks, 3-ring binders and poster boards.
5) Donate funds. We maintain a low overhead with our small staff. We continue to need contributions to help with our program expenses that include field trips, college visits and cultural outings.